ASSAULT contains “Triggers” that provides 48 unique effect chains that can be triggered by any one or combination of the six on-screen keypads, or by key-switches. With the touch of a pad or key, Triggers can be instantly activated or bypassed, allowing for complete on-the-fly performance control with the ability to drastically effect the sound of any instrument instantly and non-destructively.
MULTI SCRIPT MACROS
One of the biggest features in ASSAULT are the powerful "Multi Script Macros", first introduced in Cinematic Guitars 2. Now more lethal than ever, Multi Script Macros can be automated by using the new macro knob step sequencers, resulting in real-time macro sequencing and instrument parameter control. On top of that, each of the 6 Macro knobs can be assigned to any combination of instrument parameters within a multi. Multi script macros are completely customizable and can be easily created and saved, simply add or subtract them by using the plus and minus buttons on the multi interface. By design, any combination of instrument interface parameters can be assigned to a single macro. Whether performing live or automating a multi in a DAW, Multi Script Macros are the perfect production solution.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced sequenced impacts.
- Combos – A combination of sound elements that sustain and morph over time.
- Interrupters – Short non-tempo synced transition effects for bridging tempo/key variant music transitions.
- Rises – Falls
- Quick Kits – Instruments containing large collections of samples from one genre.
Powerful preset templates combining various ASSAULT instruments into all-in-one presets.
- Construction Beds – Various instrument types mapped out across the keymap in zones.
- Instrument Stacks – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range.
System Requirements & Compatibility
- Kontakt 5 Player 5.2 or higher (free download) or full version of Kontakt 5.0.3 or higher (sold separately)
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10. Or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- 1 GB free disk space for ASSAULT sample content
- Over 850 Instruments and Multis recorded and processed at 48k/24-bit, delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just under 1 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- NI Kontakt 5 Player with native 64-bit support
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, DXi, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
ASSAULT is yet another absolutely fantastic release from Sample Logic. From its hits to its rises and falls, it’s just downright mean. I look forward to assaulting listeners soon.
Punishingly brilliant! As a drummer, it’s tough for me to get amped about percussive libraries, but as soon as I loaded up ASSAULT the ideas ignited like a vapor fire. SAMPLE LOGIC has a lock on fashioning mercurial beasts that sweat and bleed and scream and terrorize — which makes them a hell of a lot of fun to tame… Well done!
A relentless tornado of industrial brutality, beauty and chaos.
Assault is just BRUTAL! It’s full of creative smacks and whacks that punch right through the speakers and every patch is full of grit and attitude. This is perfect and is going straight into my template – well done guys!
It’s almost as if you don’t even want to tweak or mess with the sounds because the level of quality and detail is so well done and instantly usable.