- Arpeggiated (50)
- Bonus (54)
- Hit Ensembles (45)
- Impacts (200)
- Loops (325)
- Transitions (110)
- Construction Beds (18)
- Instrument Stacks (16)
- One Note Glory (45)
HAVOCS' progressive user interface has been designed with the composer and sound designer in mind, providing effortless control for complete real-time customization. HAVOC is centered on user experience by providing the freedom to infinitely transform samples into evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
The interface includes:
- “Multi-core Effect Sequencers” for real-time effect automation
- “Triggers” – 48 unique effect chains
- “Arpeggigater” – sequencer based gate effect
- “LFO” section to make things wobble
- “Wave” – additive/subtractive synthesis engine
- “Pitch” sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly
- “Multi Script Macros” (knobs & buttons) for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
System Requirements & Compatibility
- Requires Kontakt 5.3 Player (free from Native Instruments)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 2.4 GB free disk space for HAVOC sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
Kontkat is continuously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website.
- Over 850 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 5GB of sample content resulting in a 2.4 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Native 64-bit support
HAVOC is an incredibly powerful tool, and would make for a strong addition to anyones library. The interface is super clean and user friendly, and the sounds are top notch!
Sample Logic has another winner in their hands. Great, awesome sounding and ready to go. This is sure to become a regular part of my ever growing Sample Logic collection.
The library is punchy and aggressive— and still holds onto a strong musical feel. The loops, arps and phrases really groove!