- "Multi-core Effect Sequencers" for real-time effect automation
- "Triggers" - 48 unique effect chains
- "Arpeggigater" - sequencer based gate effect
- “LFO” section to make things wobble
- “Wave” - additive synthesis engine
- "Pitch" sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly
- "Multi Script Macros" for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
- Continuously sustained soundscapes that are static or full of organic motion.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven impact loops.
- Bells – Mallets – Sounds derived from recordings of bells and mallet instruments.
- Keys – Sounds similar to traditional keyboard instruments.
- Loops – repeating sequenced instrumental recordings.
- Strings – Sounds derived from recordings of stringed instruments.
- Synths – Sounds similar to electronic synthesizers.
- Winds – Sounds derived from recordings of wind instruments.
- Big Ensembles – Multi-voice percussive hits
- Impact Sequences – Multi-hit percussive instruments
- Impacts – One-shot percussive hits
- Kits – Drum set-like instruments
- Loops – Sub-categorized percussive sequences
- Transitions – Strategic rhythmic gestures for blending and bridging events and musical ideas
– Powerful templates combining various MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS instruments into all-in-one presets.
- Construction Beds – Various instruments types mapped out across the keymap in zones.
- Instrument Stacks – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range.
- One Note Glory – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range, to be performed by playing one note.
- 17GB free disk space for MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS sample content
- Over 1600 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 16GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Native 64-bit support
- Requires Kontakt 5.2 Player free from Native Instruments
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB
A fantastic follow up to the original Morphestra. Generations delivers on all fronts. The atmospheres are cinematic and inspiring while the percussives really hit hard and present a much needed fresh take on big percussion. The new instrument layout is great as well, being able to adjust all the parameters quickly and intuitively is a big time saver. Thanks Sample Logic!
I was really surprised at how cinematic and dramatic these instruments are. A highly cinematic original tool set with an impressive range of instruments
Sample Logic has impressed me yet again with Morphestra. I´ve always loved the organization of SL patches, and was happy to see they had continued this tradition. But they´ve certainly outdone themselves with these sounds. When I´m scoring, looking for elements and sounds to add to the palette, I need diversity. This is an incredibly diverse library and it will see some heavy use here for quite some time. Well done gentlemen!
The guys over at samplelogic have done it ! – surprised me. I am looking forward to using MORPHESTRA on my next movie score. Finding original sounds to use while writing is essential and inspiring. MORPHESTRA is going to be my new go-to tool.
Start with the atmospheres and you´re instantly transported to any number of blockbuster soundtracks […] the percussives section steals the show, with its plethora of cinematic effects, sweeps and hits, plus great sequences and loops.
Morphestra has been awarded the Electronic Musician Editor’s Choice Award for “Best Sound Library”. EM praises Morphestra’s organic feel and “its ability to blend well with traditional material”. “Morphestra delivers that extra edge.
Inspirational and instantly ´visual´ – there´s something for everyone. Morphestra gets two thumbs up.