- "Multi-core Effect Sequencers" for real-time effect automation
- "Triggers" - 48 unique effect chains
- "Arpeggigater" - sequencer based gate effect
- A LFO section to make things wobble
- “Wave” - additive synthesis engine
- "Pitch" sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly
- "Multi Script Macros" for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
System Requirements & Compatibility
- Requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher (will not work in the free player version)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for THUNDER SPRINGS sample content
- Over 450 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just OVER 3 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Requires the retail version of Kontakt 5.1
- Native 64-bit support
Thunder Springs is incredibly useful for metallic moody ambiences, industrial sounds and metal impact hits. What’s really exciting is that in addition to the well recorded traditional spring shakes and strikes, there is a vast array of carefully sound designed percussive kits and tonal instruments that open up all sorts of creative musical possibilities!
Thunder Springs is amazing!, a lot of very complex, multi-layered sounds full of so many different textures that explodes in your mix with just one key.
With Thunder Springs and Cyclone, Sample Logic has created two new libraries packed with a variety of interesting and original sounds. They’ve been a refreshing addition to my palette with plenty of options for tweaking.
Thunder Springs has a library diverse enough to cover a large array of instruments suited for any genre, and with the diverse and intuitive GUI, allowing in depth manipulation including LFO and stepper editing, it’s easy to see how Thunder Springs is an obvious addition to any producer’s Arsenal!
You will end up with a great sounding percussion library and a whole lot of tools to play with. There is practically a patch for a every occasion for the modern day composer and it won’t be long before we hear THUNDER SPRINGS in most popular TV shows, movies or video games.